In order to have current information regarding your company we are requesting that you complete the Business Partner Information Packet to ensure that compliance to do business with us as well as our Associations is met. This will also enable you to become a select business partner of choice for 5150 Community Management and their affiliated Associations. All vendors are required to complete and return the below information before payments for services can be made.
- Contractor Information Form
- Vendor Agreement Disclaimer of Liability Form
- W-9 Request for Taxpayer ID and Certification
- Sole Proprietor or Independent Contractor Worker’s Compensation Indemnity Agreement. This is for sole proprietors or independent contractors only.
- Insurance Certificate from your insurance agent naming 5150 Community Management and ALL Associations for which you will be working as additional insured’s with a minimum of $1,000,000.00 liability.
We appreciate your efforts in helping us to maintain our files. Please put a tickler in your file to update your insurance certificates on a regular basis to ensure prompt payment of invoices.
Please understand that Associations typically only meet once per month to sign checks. 5150 Community Management does not have signatory authority for any monetary accounts for the Associations. To ensure your payments are processed promptly and efficiently, you are encouraged to submit all invoices via e-mail; however, invoices can also be submitted by mail as noted below:
c/o 5150 Community Management
PO Box 4579, Department 172
Houston, TX 77210-4579
Should you have questions or need further clarification, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to working with you in the months and years ahead.