We work hard to maximize community value and minimize expenses. With experts in all areas of community and property management, we cover all the bases so there are no loose ends for you to worry about.
- Operating plans are tailored to meet the needs of each unique community
- We hold ourselves accountable to our customers
- Regular on-site visits to speak personally with any owner who has a need
- Consistently offer fair rates for an extensive list of services
- We take tremendous pride in our work
- Careful contractor selection
- 24-hour emergency service 365 days of the year
- Respond to all routine calls within one business day
What Our Customers Are Saying…
“…consummate professionals, reliable and prompt, sensitive to my needs, expert advice and service…” are things we hear regularly from those who live in the communities we manage. We appreciate knowing that we are doing our jobs efficiently and effectively on behalf of residents, Boards of Directors, and their communities.
Our Open Door Staff
Denise Haas, CMCA©, AMS©
With ten (10) years of community management experience enhanced with an extensive construction management background Denise’s level of expertise in homeowners associations is far-reaching.
Denise is a proven leader in managing associations that are facing difficult decisions and moving those associations to a stronger and more stable foundation so that the Association and the homeowners continue to prosper with their investment.
Denise’s expertise lends itself to all associations in providing sound business advice so that the Board is able to make informed and beneficial decisions for the community.
Denise has earned the Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA©) and Association Management Specialist, (AMS©) designations.