You want us to do the job you hired us to do: maintain common areas such as trails, open space, parks, clubhouses, and swimming pools. Enforce the regulations that require homes and offices to be kept in good repair and the landscaping neatly trimmed. You’ll call on us to mediate among residents, to handle snow removal, and even arrange family-oriented activities like block parties.
You can expect us to be highly skilled at listening first and then taking action with diplomacy.
Residents, Boards and Committee members appreciate our responsive approach and ‘high-touch’ service. They appreciate our being genuinely tuned in to the ebb and flow of each community we manage; we take pride in that because it makes for more harmonious communities.
Emergency Service: 720.961.5150 (365 days a year, 24/7)
Routine calls: 720.961.5150 (your call will be returned within one business day)
We utilize CALIBER to track calls, emails, and miscellaneous correspondence between all parties.
We are also responsible for:
- Online Check Payments
- Authorization for Direct Payment
- Credit Card Payment
- Accounting Request
- Overnight Payment Address
- Contractor hiring and management, including Vendors
- Independent Contractor Information Form
- W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Vendor Agreement Disclaimer of Liability Form
- Liability Insurance Certificate from your Insurance Agent with a minimum of $1 million in Liability Coverage and Naming 5150 Community Management as additional insured
- Current Workers Compensation Certificate (or in the case of a Sole Proprietor the Sole Proprietor, Independent Contract Workers
- Compensation Indemnity Agreement Completed)
- Blog posts
- Email notifications
- Conducting meetings
- Overseeing the covenant and rules
- Overseeing violation enforcement
- Building Community!
There’s a lot of perks to living in a well-managed, harmonious community. We welcome your call or email any time.